Elegant Easter Egg Hunt
By Nola Weinstein April 08,2009
Easter fashion is often thought to be prissy and vomitatious, but this year’s options are actually quite chic. Join us on our stylish hunt and fill your basket with these fashion forward treasures.
1. Anya Hindmarch is having an Easter Egg-stravaganza at her stores through Sunday, where shoppers will have the opportunity to choose a chocole egg, crack it open and discover whether or not they have won a fabulous prize, including a new bag or a gift certificate to a chic florist.
2. Baubles will always have you feeling and looking festive and this bracelet from J.Crew fuses Spring finest colors for a subtle touch.
3. Florals will carry you through the season- We love this feminine hazy watercolor skirt
4. Step in style in these light blue patent toe flats. This airy style by Maloles will have you walking on sunshine.
5. This pale pink Miu Miu tote sure beats carrying around an Easter basket. The sweet bows add a fun feminine touch to a soft and versatile carry all.
MORE GLAM BLOGS
Glam Editor Blogs
Star Scoop: Anne Hathaway Broadway Bound, Jon Hamm to Host ESPYs, Nicole Kidman Takes on the Ca...
April 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Bad Gal RiRi Gets Badder in Givenchy, Saint Laurent and More
April 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Yes To Takes Us Back to Camp: S'mores, Campfires, and All
April 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Party Report: Bethenny Frankel Toasts to the 'New Girls' at Skinnygirl Cocktails
April 24, 2013 at 11:24 AM