The Best Bedside Carafes
By Jennifer Renzi April 10,2008
Why of why is it so hard to find a stylish glass bedside carafe set with matching tumbler? Dunno. But I’ll make your life a little easier by sharing the results of my own recent carafe research:
1. Clio’s Hargreave carafe, $220. (above)
2. Global Table’s Hakbijl night carafe, $18.
3. Esque’s handmade recycled-glass Off pitcher and cup at Branch Home, $189.
4. POSH Chicago’s French bedside carafe, $50.
5. Juliska’s Isabella carafe set, $112.
6. William Yoeward’s cut crystal Victoria carafe, $295.
7. Tord Boonjte’ classic Artecnica carafe, $48.
8. CB2′s Cora tumbler, $9.95.
9. Marcel Wanders’ still excellent Cristal carafe from Matter, $55.
10. Abbott’s pink-glass carafe, $19.
Drink up! –Jen Renzi
MORE GLAM BLOGS
Glam Editor Blogs
Star Scoop: Beyoncé Wants You to 'Miss A Meal,' J.Law and Bradley Cooper's 'American Hustle,' ...
April 16, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Indie Bands We're Loving: Get the Alice Glass of Crystal Castles Look
April 16, 2013 at 3:58 PM