How to be Prepared for Next Time: 5 Essentials That Help in a Storm
By Nola Weinstein October 31,2012
If Hurricane Sandy taught us one thing, it’s the importance of being prepared. Many refused to heed the warnings from the local, state, and federal government, and as a result their material losses were great. By now it’s obvious that one never knows what types of natural disasters lie ahead and you can never be too prepared. Its important to keep yourself and your personal belongings organized and protected.
We checked in with Beth Brodsky, President and Founder of B ORGANIZED, LLC to get her tips and go-to essentials for storing your valuables and being ready for whatever nature brings.
1. Monkey Bars Garage Storage Systems, Available at Monkeybarstorage.com; Prices Vary
2. The Vital Records Portavault $69.95, Available at Securitaonline.com for $69.95
3. Watertight File Box, Available a Containerstore.com for $20.99
4. Watertight Totes, Available a Containerstore.com for $14.99-$21.99 each
5. Astro Super Flashlight, Available at Brookstone.com for $15
MORE GLAM BLOGS
Glam Editor Blogs
Star Scoop: Beyoncé Wants You to 'Miss A Meal,' J.Law and Bradley Cooper's 'American Hustle,' ...
April 16, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Indie Bands We're Loving: Get the Alice Glass of Crystal Castles Look
April 16, 2013 at 3:58 PM