#NYFW Eight Reasons We Loved The Heart Truth Fashion Show
By Nola Weinstein February 12,2010
2. We didn’t pay attention to the Super Bowl, but we do know who Reggie Bush is and this evening the New Orleans Saint sat right in front of us to catch his girlfriend Kim Kardashian strutting her stuff on the runway.
4. A very pregnant Bethenny Frankel wasn’t afraid to let her Spanx show. The Skinny Girl walked seductively as the bottom of her compression shorts peeked out from under her Isabella Oliver dress.
6. Robin Roberts is a survivor and she looks better than ever. The elegant Good Morning America host made J.Crew look like the chicest thing on the runway.
7. The gift bags provided enough fuel to get us through our evening events- Diet Coke, Pop Chips, and Cranberry Raisinets make for a balanced fashion week meal.
8. Not only did the show look good, but it actually makes a difference. The Heart Truth Red Dress show aims to promote awareness for women about heart disease and having these ladies of all ages, shapes, and sizes definitely makes an impact!
MORE GLAM BLOGS
Glam Editor Blogs
Star Scoop: Anne Hathaway Broadway Bound, Jon Hamm to Host ESPYs, Nicole Kidman Takes on the Ca...
April 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Bad Gal RiRi Gets Badder in Givenchy, Saint Laurent and More
April 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Yes To Takes Us Back to Camp: S'mores, Campfires, and All
April 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Party Report: Bethenny Frankel Toasts to the 'New Girls' at Skinnygirl Cocktails
April 24, 2013 at 11:24 AM