Live From the American Express Skybox: 5 Things We Learned About the CFDA’s Steven Kolb
By Channing Hargrove February 07,2013
American Express treated select cardmembers (and Glam.com) to a special Q+A with the CEO of the Council of Fashion Designers of America, Steven Kolb. The newly wed was very candid in sharing his views on fashion, the direction the industry is headed, how the fashion industry is a lot more caring than you might think, well, we won’t get babbling, let’s just get to the good stuff! Here are five things we learned about Mr. Kolb in the American Express Skybox.
1. Steven thinks seasonless fashion maybe the way of the future.
2. The CFDA’s mission is to promote and grow American fashion.
3. The fashion industry isn’t filled with raging egomaniacs.
4. New York Fashion Week is just as good as Paris Fashion Week.
5. The greatest lesson he learned from CFDA President Diane von Furstenberg is to be fearless.
MORE GLAM BLOGS
Glam Editor Blogs
Star Scoop: Anne Hathaway Broadway Bound, Jon Hamm to Host ESPYs, Nicole Kidman Takes on the Ca...
April 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Bad Gal RiRi Gets Badder in Givenchy, Saint Laurent and More
April 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Yes To Takes Us Back to Camp: S'mores, Campfires, and All
April 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Party Report: Bethenny Frankel Toasts to the 'New Girls' at Skinnygirl Cocktails
April 24, 2013 at 11:24 AM